Arriving on July 15th from RCA, right smack dab in the middle of the summer, where it’s guaranteed to chase the long, hot dog days away. But Mandatory Fun could also be Weird Al’s final studio album. The comic songwriter posted on his blog last year that, since the album is his last under his current record contract, he’s “weighing his options.” All of which is to say that he may just move to digitally distributing his work himself and continue to fill us with joy and happiness in a slightly different way. In any case, Al has unveiled the full list of tracks on Mandatory Fun, but not the songs these tracks will be parodying, prompting his many fans to formulate a multitude of theories.
- Duggar Parents Placed Son in Christian Treatment Facility whose Leader was Caught Molesting Girls
- How to Effectively Beat A Red-Light Camera Ticket
- This Video of Josh Duggar Joking About Incest Is Now More Disgusting Than Ever
Don't miss it - Subscribe by RSS.
Or, just subscribe to the newsletter!
Widget created by Dave Clements
- City Council proposes new policy so police can only shoot second
- Crowd Attempts To Prevent Florida Cop From Arresting Man For Open Container
- 425-Million-Year-Old Parasite Found Still Attached To Its Victim
- FBI admits Patriot Act snooping powers didn’t crack any major terrorism cases
- Reporter gets ‘F.H.R.I.T.P.’ double-tapped during a live interview (Video)